- We can culture these little ones and take out their precious possession, well simply called web.
- Then it can be spun into little threads and made into little wires.
- So these can be used be in the same way as steel.
- These can be used in place of steel bolts and steel rods.
- Small cracks in the screws, sheets and rods can be easily treated. The spider can be allowed to spin its web on the cracked part. Since the web is as hard as the steel itself replacing the part is not necessary now.
- Just like that of the silk worm, the silk from the spider can also be artificially made.
- Then we can use these silk to construct even bridges and tunnels as the strength of the spider's web is much greater than that of the steel.
Student @ VIT University, Vellore