- This thing can be implemented in the wheels of any vehicle. When the wheel rotates the dynamo too rotates. This energy can be used to power the vehicle again.
- The small wind mill like structure can be constructed at the top of the moving trains so that the wind pushes the blades of the wind mill when it moves. This in turn produces energy which can be utilized for powering the lifts and fans inside a moving trains.
- We can attach the dynamo in the wheels of the trains, maybe a big one connected to many wheels. This in turn produces energy which can be utilized optimally.
- We know that practically no device or instrument has 100% efficiency. So energy converted by the dynamo is not 100%.
- While including the dynamo in the circuitry, other forces too act. The main opposing force is friction. Eventually this makes energy consumed for rotation without dynamo lesser than with dynamo.
- The net energy produced is very less.
- If we reduce the frictional forces and improve the efficiency of the dynamo we can achieve a desired level of energy that we need to operate the system.