- We can transmit electricity in the air removing the need of the transmission wires. We can transmit electromagnetic signals at the transmission station and receive at the receiver station and produce electricity.
- Wireless chargers can be made. The high voltage supply can be converted into desired frequency by adjusting the size of the spheres at the input. Then it can be transmitted and a receiver can have the coil of desired gap. In this way mobile chargers can be made.
- All appliances which needs wire to connect from the plug now can work wirelessly.
- The complex wiring system in the houses and buildings can be removed by having a single transmitting system from which many appliances can be connected wirelessly.
- The need for the wires will be reduced thus decreasing the pressure on our precious resources like copper.
- There will be no need of wires for plugging in the power supply.
- The charging is now mobile and the appliance can be moved anywhere around.